Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My first Christmas

 I haven’t seen Julie for a while, I’m not sure where she went, but I sure got a big hug before I saw her last. I hope she comes back one day!  The other pack members have been good. 

We've had some people drop in and visit over the last few days. Then a day came when they had a fancy breakfast & dinner. They gave me some new things to play with on the lawn. The skins were thin and crackled, and they called it wrapping paper on "gifts" – when the skin came off inside each one was something really great for me. 2 new squeaky toys and a Christmas collar.

The collar is from my cousins in Vancouver – Riley & Meg. I look very festive!! My pack tells me I’ve grown a lot as I’m 11 kilos now at 11 weeks.  I feel like I’m settling in well.  It was a nice day, I wonder if it will happen again tomorrow?
The pack went off and rode a big animal they called a horse the other day. They came back smelling different that’s for sure. They showed me this photo so I'd know what they'd been doing – I’m glad I didn’t go as this is one BIG animal.  I wonder where Julie is?

That’s it for now, it’s time for  another snooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  
My Pack on a "horse"
Graham; Jasmine; Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment