Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 8

Wow, I can't believe I've been here a whole week. My pack say I've grown already. Julie has been gone during the day which is OK for a while 'cause us boys have a routine, but I do miss her later on.

Our routine is out of the cage and outside for a pee or poop, then Graham goes into the Garage to clean up any mess I may have made over night. Then we walk around in case I can pee or poop again, and then he makes me breakfast. Then they both walk me around the yard, down to the fence, and around, and Graham walks and walks and walks while I play around, until I have a poop or a pee, then we can go inside and I can hang out with him for a while. Then I have a bit of down time in my pen, then lunch & another round of walking and hanging out, and pen time then we go down to the gate for when the truck comes home. I've noticed when it stops in the Garage, Julie comes out of it, and then calls me as I run up the driveway. I like that. Graham goes inside and Julie and I hang around the front, have a stroll and then go in for their dinner. Another stroll and we watch TV and then it's time for me to go to bed. I admit, I seem to sleep through most TV shows. Why aren't we watching Lassie??

Today Julie got up with me, and she did most of the routine. She didn't go away in the Truck. Yippee!!  We all hung out, wrapped some things to mail, and then I had my pen time while they went away shopping. It was lunch time when they came back, then Rose and Winnie dropped by. Winnie had a sore on her back, so wasn't very interactive but I sure love the way she can leap up onto the couch. I just can't get my hind legs to do it yet, but I will. 

Julie's thoughts - Our little man has had a big week and has blended into the family very nicely. He keeps us on our toes, and is becoming Graham's shadow. Graham has him learning already. Stay, sit, fetch (well, we're working on that one) No biting (that's another one that he's hearing a lot, but he is getting it)  His potty training is coming along, accidents are less frequent, and as long as we pay attention to the timing, it's all good.  I can't wait until he's toilet trained and can spend more time inside. Even I am coming along with my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment