Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to the routine & Still Growing

The dynamics of the house has changed again. The 2 female pack members which were here for a couple of weeks have gone now, and the house is quiet and the atmosphere has changed. The alpha female Julie isn’t around either, heavy sigh..... but I did hear her voice the other day. Graham held a plastic box towards me and I heard her voice. I looked for her every where, but I couldn’t see her.

I could hear her calling me though.. I checked under the table, and around the yard, but when I got close to the little box, I could hear her.  I licked it but it didn’t taste like her.

We’re back to our regular routine, I’m up at 5:45 am ish – Graham comes down and we go for a stroll around the yard, then I get breakfast while he does his exercises. Time for a bigger stroll around the yard, then I hang out for a while. Sometimes with him, sometimes outside while he does things.

Graham says I’m growing. I’m not too sure what that means, but I can’t walk under the picnic table any more. Now I have to crawl to get under on my belly.  I notice my little crate is getting a bit cramped when I curl up in it, but I do love it so. The villa is great, it’s still very roomy.  I’m up to Graham’s knee now and I don’t have to put my feet up on the seat to see, I can just lay my head on it when I walk up.

I have lots of toys, but my favourite is still my plant pot. I had to get a new one ‘cause I couldn’t stick my head in my old one anymore, it was too small.

I still snooze a lot after we’ve had a play, hmmm it's warm here under the table I've been very active so I think I’ll just  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment