Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 3 afternoon

My favorite drink
I spent the rest of Sunday alternating between energized and sleeping. I'm not really sure why my pack looks so tired when I'm the one who's doing all the coming, sitting, jumping and playing. However, they sure do stand around a lot watching me, mostly with goofy smiles on their faces.

Julie refers to my outside house as my one bedroom villa as it have a room where I can get away from everyone and my veranda. It's very civilized. It's my day hang out as I'm still sleeping in the garage at night. I'm happy with this arrangement for now.
 
Julie says Graham has the patience of a saint.He wanders around the yard with me for ages. He seems very interested in what I'm doing and is always happy when I "do my business".  He'll watch me sniff around for ages. I love the company.

Before I went to bed, we watched a bit of  TV and I managed to get the whole couch. Not bad for day 3..... 






No comments:

Post a Comment