Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 5

Graham greeted me this morning and told me I'd been a very good dog. We went out for a play and he kept telling me to pee, then he fed me that yummy stuff he makes up, and tidied up my pen.

Julie came down later looking very nice again. I like these different clothes she's wearing as they are easier to nibble and I find it hard to resist them. She doesn't seem to realize what a great compliment I'm trying to give her, I think if I continue nibbling she'll get it. She had a little play with me, had breakfast, went for a walk around the yard, (I especially like the bottom section where I can tumble down the slope, it's crazy fun). Just when we were having fun, she ruffled my coat, got in the truck and went away. She was sure gone a long long time today.

Graham and I had a lot of fun doing boy stuff. We moved a big metal bird onto the gate - he called it a Pelican, and moved some other stuff beside the fence post. During the day we wandered around the yard and he threw a stick a bunch of times. I wasn't sure why, and felt sorry for him so finally went and got it and took it back to him. You know, I think he liked that, cause he kept doing it and saying fetch. Once we got into it, it was really quite fun, after 4 times though I'd had enough. Time to do something new. I'm really liking the villa during the day, it's lovely to snooze in. I can see all kinds of things from here.


Graham was sitting on the retaining wall, and I was close to where he gets my treats. I wiggled my head into a fold in his outer fur (it's one he takes off when he goes inside, but I'm not sure how that works). Even though I could smell treats in there, no matter how far I put my head in I couldn't find them. He told Julie later something about switching pockets, but I'm not sure what that's about.

Graham opened the gate and a truck drove in and parked in the garage. I didn't care 'cause I was watching Graham. He kept saying where's Julie, and I heard someone call me. When I looked up I saw her and realised it was Julie, she'd come back. I galloped up the driveway ears flapping as hard as I could and jumped for joy. She smiled so big her eyes disappeared. We had quite a reunion. I admit, I was wondering if she would come back.

While they had dinner I curled up in the garage with Julie's Ugg Boots. I love the way they smell. She came and picked me up and we stretched out on the couch. I was so tired I couldn't stay awake so they put me to bed.  Oh boy... szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment