Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My first trip to the VET

There have been some different things going on around here. Julie seemed a bit distracted and sad, and we had a few moments together where her eyes leaked and she hugged me a lot.  Funny she doesn’t whine, however who knows how these fur-less ones work.  She was OK again after a while, but her vibe has changed, she seems very sad. However I know she loves me, as her face lights up when she sees me.

It appears I have others in my pack. Graham and Julie left me in my pen with a fresh yummy bone and when they came back, they had 2 females with them. They smell sort of like my Alpha male, but different somehow, however not unpleasant. They are Graham's pup Jasmine, and Jasmine's pup Jayden. Go figure, I wonder if I'll look like them later?

They changed the dynamics of home life a bit. More people to play with, Yippee!
I was feeling a bit off my food though and was having a few accidents in the house, so I got a ride in the truck. I sat in a basket in the back seat between Julie & Jayden for a while, then climbed onto Julie’s lap. I like that better. We went to this place where I heard lots of dogs complaining in the back room. 

They put me on a table, and a lady looked at me, and took my temperature (that was an experience - she put the thermomitor in my butt!) then poked me with a needle – I didn’t like that, but Julie was hugging me & Graham rubbed my ears so it wasn’t too bad.  I felt a lot better after a sleep and started to perk up.

They gave me a change in my diet too. A change is as good as a rest eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment