Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 4

Graham's shift this morning. He came down really early and said I'd had a better night. We went outside and hung out for a while, then he gave me some breakfast and I had a little visit with Julie when she came down. Graham thought I'd better have another bath and all my stuff should be washed again 'cause I've been scratching, so they put me in a laundry basket in the laundry tub for another bath. I like the attention, but I'm not sure how much fun bath time really is. We have fun after with the towel getting dry though.

Julie went away for the whole day, and I had Graham all to myself. When ever I had a poop or a pee I got a treat for doing it outside. I like this. We played off and on, and he set up the villa with my fence for me to hang out in while he mowed the lawn. I must admit, I slept in my new digs while he worked.

I like to lay around mostly under things, but I had a bit of a lie down against the wall. I think it shows off my dark chocolate tones rather well.

Julie finally got home while I was having dinner. I was so happy I jumped all over the place. We had a nice play time outside with the squeaky ball. It startled me at first, but now I know how to make it squeak I can throw it over my head and do flips with it. I like it.  It tired me out quickly though and I crashed at Graham's feet. Another day of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment