Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Julie’s Back

 Things have changed again since I’ve been here.  Graham seemed to be getting excited about something, he’s been cleaning the house and is really energized. He left me at home one day after getting all spruced up and when he came home, he came around the corner with someone. I recognized the voice and smell immediately.

Yowie!!  It was my alpha female. I couldn’t wiggle my body hello fast enough.  I talked to her and wiggled and jiggled and jumped up and down and couldn’t wait for the gate of my pen to open so I could lick her. Yippee, I ran around and jumped and talked to her and wiggled and jiggled, to show her how happy I was to see her.  I had to keep going over and licking and nibbling her to make sure she was really there. 

Graham’s energy has changed considerably now. He seems content and more settled.  Julie kept saying I’ve grown. She’s really tired. I can tell, not only because she yawns and wants to sleep a lot, but her energy seems really, really low.

It’s nice to have my pack back in order again!

No comments:

Post a Comment