Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Registered

My people went and registered me.  Humans have such wierd ideas. They waited until I had been de sexed, and they had my puppy graduation certificate to register me, as that would give them a discounted rate. Go figure - the council didn't give a discount on passing obedience class, which we all thought was a sensible idea, they only give you a discount if you pass an Australian acreddited assistance dog program.  Oh well, it's still a savings of $60 a year with me being de sexed.

Now I have a lifetime registration tag so they took me shopping on Saturday. I got to go to this HUGE pet store, and we choose a new collar for me. I think I look rather handsome....


We thought the red was very complimentary to my colouring


Then we went to the Kingston Dog beach where I had ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TIME... there were 6 LABS there and we ran and played like CRAZY.  Graham would throw a stick into the ocean and we'd all run into the waves to get it.  Us Labs love our stick, and you could see us running down the beach, with 3 of us hanging onto one stick. We also share well.  
note the bones on my collar and the attractive bone shapped clasp.
Back home I had my warm bath, and shower (I love it when they use the watering can to shower me with warm water) then they lit a fire for me to lay beside as I snoozed my way to my silky smooth dry self. My pac is very thoughtful.

I was very tired from so much fun.  Well, Off for another nap now... woof arf, Elwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment