Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Reno's for me

Well, back to normal for me after the little operation. I actually quite like going to the vet as there are 3 or 4 young gals there who treat me like a king, and they give me treats too.

My pack says I've settled since the Op, I certainly seem to be more prone to go to them when they call now. I don't think it's because of that, but if that makes them happy.... I have to remind myself to grab their ugg boots and shoes every now and again for a chew to keep them on their toes.

I had what Julie called a 'play date' the other weekend. Some lady Graham works with brought her pack over, and Bronson - another chocolate lab who is 6 months older than me. It was terrific. They made food and stood around the pizza oven (slipping nibbles to us) and Bronson and I ran for 4 hours straight.  They were surprised we didn't break anything.  Now really,  me??

Since they finished the front area, Graham decided I needed a little reno out back. He took some laser light and put up a wall, so I have a dry court yard to hang out in. It's quite nice, keeps out the sun, the wind and the rruff raff. woof woof woof...a little canine humour...



I'll put a photo up when I can get my paws on the camera next.  Ghessh, sometimes I think they know what I get up to when they're at work and hide stuff.

Well, better get off for now....  woof woof arf... Elwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment