Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finally - made it on the big bed

I really gave them a run for their money this weekend. I sneaked upstairs Saturday morning, and my Alpha Male Graham was still in their sleeping platform. I was really quiet, and snuck up and jumped up to see him. It's very bouncy and quite fun. I was really quick and didn't get into trouble, as I was up and down, and raced out of the room in a flash. This made me think I could do it again, so I raced back and jumped up again. I managed to do 5 circles up on the bed total before I got in trouble.

Then, when Julie was putting new sheets on it, I did it all over again. What a fun game this is!!  She finally shut the door so she could finish. Kill joy!

We've had 4 days of drizzle which is most unusual for us here. Julie took me to dog school on Sunday and parked over a big sloppy mud bank.  Her boots got sucked into the mud, and it was very slippery. Class was small and I was totally distracted, the field was filled with puddles, and all us dogs weren't keen on laying down in them. I wasn't the star performer I was last week with Graham.  However, I always like visiting with the other dogs, so it was fun for me.

Julie had mud up her pants to her knees, and I was filthy, so she gave me a warm bath when we got home, mopped the floor, and had to wash all her clothes. Then I got to dry out snoozing beside the fire. I thought it was great, but she was pooped. Graham went to Fire practice, so he missed all the fun.
arf arf... til next time.  Elwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment