Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Monday, April 18, 2011

Paint Tubes & More Company

This week Alpha Graham rolled out a 3 level trolley with all kinds of colourful tubes on it, and put a contraption of poles beside it with something he called a painting in progress resting on it, and warned me to be careful. He set it up in the living room, lit the fire and we hung out. When he went into the kitchen I decided to investigate a little more thoroughly, I like the tubes. He picks them up and squeezes them and stuff comes out.

What on earth can that stuff be? I wondered, so I picked up one of the tubes carefully in my mouth, and gummed it, but nothing came out, so I bit it. I looked at Graham not sure why he wanted to get the stuff out, because really – I doesn’t taste all that flash – when I discovered how fast Graham really can move.

Elwood Nooooooo – He called and made it to my side before I could get my second bite in, pulled the tube out of my mouth, and had me out the door with the hose in my mouth in nano-seconds…..

You crazy animal he said and told me I had purple all over my mouth, my muzzle, my teeth and tongue. He was adamant I had to be really cleaned up. I wasn’t happy to have my mouth hosed out for so long, but as soon as the water wasn’t purple any more we could stop.

I think that’s the last time I’ll taste a tube of what he calls PAINT.

Waghorn Family Visit

We had another pack arrive this Friday night. This pack doesn’t smell like ours, so I think they’re from another pack. They’re called Waghorns, and they’re all ages.

One of them they call Ben, is smaller than the rest and called a boy – he’s soft and I like to lick him a lot, which makes him giggle. He was a bit nervous of me at first cause I’m the same size as him, only a bit heavier and I think he thought I’d bowl him over, but now we’re buddies and I like to follow him around and when he’s not paying attention I get to lick him. He likes to tell me to sit, and I like to sit so that works, and we play catch.
Giggling, Tastey Ben



The big people of this pack Bruce, Bernadette, and Jean are all very nice too. Just not as darn tasty as young Ben. Everyone seems to like talking and laughing, and as usual in this house, a lot of time is spent in the kitchen and around the table.



Graham got his telescope out one night but the sky didn’t cooperate, so although everyone had a little look, it wasn’t one of our ‘big night out’s”.



They came to my last Puppy Lesson with me. I think I had the biggest cheering section. I get a week off then progress to the basic obedience course. I’m looking forward to that!
Puppy School



We had what they called a bon fire at the bottom of the property. They built a pile of really good branches, I thought they were saving them, I couldn’t figure out what was happening when suddenly the sticks all caught fire, and started to smoke & burn. They didn’t even try to save them, they took really long branches and put marsh mallows on the ends and then put them between chocolate coated digestive biscuits then skewered some tube like thing they called “hot dogs” (what the?) on the sticks and held them over the fire until they got hot and ate them. People, I just don’t get them some times.

Well, got to get off the computer before they get home. Woof Woof.. Elwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment