Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My new toy - Kitty


Jude Lee and Julie went to Bruny Island today and Graham stayed home with me. It was nice to hang out with my Alpha.  The others had a nice time and came home with stories of their adventures and lots of pats for me.  This is Auntie and Uncle at Cloudy Bay on Bruny Island


It was the last night with our visitors.  Uncle Lee gave me a whopping big batch of berries and Auntie Jude gave me a wrapped present left behind by Santa Paws. Everyone was impressed with how quickly I opened it. It's another fluffy toy. This one is a Kitty.  It smells like my cousins in Canada Meg and Riley and I went absolutely delerious when I got it.
I raced around shaking Kitty and was so excited It had to go outside with her. Just when I thought Kitty couldn't be any better, Julie came over and squeased her front paws. My goodness, they both Squeak!!  This is just the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment