Elwood

Elwood
Happy Face 6 Months

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Meeting Farm Yard Animals

Yipee, an outing.  I went with Graham to his work colleague's property and met a variety of farm yard animals face to face for the first time.  Graham told Julie about when I met Marin the Donkey.

Mean Martin should be his name as he stomped his foot and chased me as soon as he saw me.

I was so startled, I tucked my tail between my legs and scampered away like crazy, I even tripped and rolled onto my back, which seemed to appease Martin, who seemed happy once I acknowledged he was top dog.

The second trip over, I kept a respectable distance from Martin.  I kept either Graham or Julie between us most of the time, but thankfully he got bored with me.






 The Pigs seemed friendlier...


However Doris the Sow was quite a large size, which in itself demanded respect from us all.


I also met goats, geese and chickens and even had a roll in the Sow's wallow.  That was fun as Graham and Julie were calling out Elwood Noooo... he he he...

However I had a great time romping around with the other little dog Globby, collecting burrs along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment